The Davie Community Foundation serves to “provide pathways for caring people to leave a legacy that will shape the future of our community.” We offer a variety of grant options that we believe will shape the future of Davie County.
Types of Grants Available Through the Davie Community Foundation:
- Church & Non-Profit Grants
- Community Grants
- Donor Advised Fund Grants
- Staff Development Grants
- The Three Musketeers Education Fund Grants
Through Community Fund Grants, the Davie Community Foundation:
- Creates partnerships with grantee organizations, working together for the benefit of the community.
- Invests in the Davie County community. We encourage strong leadership, strong financial management practices, and executable goals and strategies.
Community Fund Grant Priorities
The Foundation currently concentrates its grant making on proposals from non-profit organizations within Davie County that address Youth or Literacy issues; or those requested as part of the Healthy Davie Initiative. Proposals must benefit the citizens of the county. In an effort to strengthen community leadership, requests for Capacity Building and strengthening of non-profit organizations that impact these areas will be considered.
Our process for submitting a grant proposal is easy to follow:
- Apply: Complete the online grant application. Application deadline was February 15th.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Grants Committee and presented for final approval at the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting in April. Applicants will be notified of awards by April 30th.
- Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract before receiving the grant check from the Foundation.
- Grantees must submit a grant report ( school camp report ) by December 31st.
Questions about the Application should be directed to the Foundation office between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Thursday at 336-753-6903.