The Davie Community Foundation, Inc. (DCF) is a nonprofit corporation established to promote the well-being of the people of Davie County. We provide personalized service to help YOU accomplish your charitable giving goals while making strategic investments in our community through grants and scholarships.
The board and staff of the Davie Community Foundation serve to provide pathways for caring people to leave a legacy that will shape the future of our community. Together, we are truly “Growing our future NOW!” by:
- Managing Endowments that benefit Davie County people and organizations, both today and always.
- Administering a Grants Program.
- Administering a Scholarship Program that invests in Davie people.
- Sponsoring the SURF Board Youth Grantmakers to engage high school youth in philanthropy – giving of their Time, Talent and Treasure.
- Supporting women’s giving through Pearls of Empowerment, a women’s giving circle of more than 250 women.
Contact us today to learn how YOU can make a difference right here where you live and work!
IRS Form 990 and 990-T are available upon request.