The Davie Community Foundation, Inc. (DCF) is a nonprofit corporation established in 1988 to improve the lives of residents in Davie County, North Carolina.
The Davie Community Foundation inspires philanthropy to strengthen Davie County for present and future generations by “Investing in our Future NOW!”
We envision Davie County as a Vibrant community where everyone can Thrive!
Together, we are “Investing in our future NOW!” by:
- Managing Endowments established by charitable people to benefit Davie County residents and organizations, both today and always.
- Administering a Grants Program with Competitive, Designated and Donor Advised Grants.
- Administering a Scholarship Program that invests in students.
- Sponsoring Pearls of Empowerment, giving women the opportunity to learn more about community needs and pool resources to make grants that improve the lives of women and children in Davie County.
- Sponsoring the SURF Board Youth Grantmakers to engage high school youth in philanthropy – giving of their Time, Talent, and Treasure to make the community better.
- Providing Leadership by using its influence to MAXIMIZE Community improvement efforts.
Donations are tax deductible, and 100% of every gift goes into the fund it is donated to.
We believe in:
Integrity, Stewardship, and Trust
Importance of Endowment
Impact of Collective Giving
Innovative Initiatives and Leadership
Where “I” becomes “We”!
Want to Learn More?
We have written a series of 6 articles that provide a broad yet detailed and informative overview of the Davie Community Foundation and our work in the community.
Contact us today to learn how YOU can make a difference right here where you live and work!
IRS Form 990 and 990-T are available upon request.