The Davie Community Foundation, Inc. (DCF) is a nonprofit corporation established to inspire philanthropy that strengthens Davie County for present and future generations. We envision Davie County as a vibrant community where everyone can thrive!
Pathways for philanthropy are created through a variety of fund types offered to donors to assist them in accomplishing their charitable goals.
Together, we are living our tag line of “Investing in our future NOW!” by:
- Managing Endowments established by generous donors to benefit Davie County people and organizations, both today and always.
- Administering a Grants Program with Competitive, Designated and Advised Grants.
- Administering a Scholarship Program that invests in Davie students.
- Sponsoring the SURF Board Youth Grantmakers to engage high school youth in philanthropy – giving of their Time, Talent, and Treasure to make the community better.
- Supporting women’s giving through Pearls of Empowerment, a women’s giving circle of more than 400 women who give and grant to improve the lives of women and children in Davie County.
Donations are tax deductible, and 100% of every gift goes into the fund it is donated to.
We believe in:
- Integrity, Stewardship, and Trust
- Importance of Endowment
- Impact of Collective Giving
- Innovative Initiatives and Leadership
Where “I” becomes “We”!
Want to Learn More?
We have written a series of 6 articles that provide a broad yet detailed and informative overview of the Davie Community Foundation and our work in the community.
Contact us today to learn how YOU can make a difference right here where you live and work!
IRS Form 990 and 990-T are available upon request.