The Davie Community Foundation, Inc. (DCF) is a nonprofit corporation established to improve the lives of residents in the Davie County community.
Donations are tax deductible, and 100% of every gift goes into the fund it is donated to.
The board and staff of the Davie Community Foundation serve to provide pathways for caring people to leave a legacy that will shape the future of our community.
Together, we are truly “Growing our future NOW!” by:
- Managing Endowments that benefit Davie County people and organizations, both today and always.
- Administering a Grants Program.
- Administering a Scholarship Program that invests in Davie people.
- Sponsoring the SURF Board Youth Grantmakers to engage high school youth in philanthropy – giving of their Time, Talent and Treasure.
- Supporting women’s giving through Pearls of Empowerment, a women’s giving circle of more than 250 women.
We have written a series of 8 articles that provide a broad yet detailed and informative overview of the Davie Community Foundation and our work in the community. Links to PDF copies of the articles are included below for your convenient download.
Article 1 – What is a Community Foundation?
Article 2 – Endowment Funds
Article 3 – Pearls of Empowerment
Article 4 – Scholarships
Article 5 – SURF Board Youth Grantmakers
Article 6 – Grants
Article 7 – Healthy Davie
Article 8 – 5n5 Community Impact Challenge
Contact us today to learn how YOU can make a difference right here where you live and work!
IRS Form 990 and 990-T are available upon request.